Thursday, January 22, 2009

chapter 12

Checking studentmail now..
our lecturer, Lesley finally got back from her holidays..
and sent me an email with the facilitator's email add..

Going there with another course mate, Laura..but I'm not sure which one..
My 1st placement is 5 weeks clinical placement..
Going to this place called Nepean, Penrith..as far as I know..it located somewhere near Blue Mountain..
This placement gonna starts on 16th Feb till 20th March..

Next placement, Port Macquarie..date not sure yet..
3rd placement, HPH..should be community placement..starts on 27th Apr - 29th May..hopefully is in Newcastle..
after this, next placement wont start until September..
so I'm either going to Melb if bro is there or coming back home again..

looking forward to go for placement..
but worried also..
dunno whether I can do it or not..
=(

okay..enough talking on placement..
today went out with Aggie..happy to see her again after months..
walked around Pyramid..had lunch at Kim Gary..
came home with J.Co's donuts..
After that, got a call from Mei Sin..the girl is back from Bangkok..and she said the place is nice..
hehe..so my next trip will either going to Bandung or Bangkok..=D
Had dinner at my place..then off to Pyramid with Mei Sin..hehe..

2moro going out again..MUST!!..this time with mommy and bro..
but will go IDP to submit bro's application form 1st..
so going to shop at either 1U or Midvalley..no more Pyramid..
hehe...
most probably will go 1U de..

i think that's about it..
want to watch movie - 大四喜..before go to bed..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment