Sunday, June 14, 2009

:+:cHapter 73:+: leaving

soon..
I'll be going to Port Macquarie..
for 5 weeks clinical placement..

catching a train at 155pm 2moro..
will be reaching at about 7pm..
luckily some people from the accommodation will pick me up from the terminal..
**phew**

cousin XinXin going back to Malaysia today I guess..
have a safe journey dear..
=)

okie lo..have to back to packing d..
lazy to pack..
=S
要离开熟悉的环境
有一种讲不出的感觉
又要适应新的地方
新的面孔
真的有点怕
:+:+:+:+:edited:+:+:+:+:
leaving in about an hour time..
feeling rather awkward now..
although there is someone picking me up from the bus terminal later..
but I'm still feeling afraid..
what's on my mind now is all sort of question
how that place gonna be like?
is the place I'm staying good or bad?
who is my supervisor?
the environment of my placement site?
the people over there? friendly?..not?
sei jor..
???
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment