Wednesday, July 29, 2009

:+:cHapter 94:+: decision

I'm proud of myself..
haha..
=D
cuz I listened to one pharmacology lectopia just now..
=P
lectopia is some recorded lecture that lecturer posted online..
since this course is distance/online learning..
so we no need to attend any lecture at the uni
but download lecture slides and listen to recording..

we had something like this last year too..
but the lazy me din listen to any of them..
very sleepy de leh..
listen to someone talking n talking..
and look at the slides..
do this all by myself in front of the computer screen wor
even in class..with real person standing in front of me..
I also can fall asleep..
this one..no need to say more ler..
like hypnotism
>_____<
however, there is still one more lecture to go..
which I'm planning to listen tomorrow..
erm..
hopefully I will..

have to make decision again..
at first my IPP placement changed from children hospital to some Aboriginal health program..
now they suggested another program..is healthy kids canteen..
in Sydney..but no accommodation..
=S
I always wanted to do some project related to kid's health
can stay at my supervisor's place..but don't feel like trouble her ler
so how ler?
should I still go with it?
or is a sign to ask me to drop this and choose another elective?
another one is all about reading articles on overnutrition and eating disorders
headache headache..
dunno what to do now..
which one should I go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment