Saturday, September 26, 2009

:+:cHapter 112:+:

gao dim with first Food Service placement..
one week of break
then I'm off to Port Macquarie for my extension Clinical placement..
hopefully can do better this time.. and get all the competencies tick off..
=D
after that 2 weeks..
is another Food Service placement..
after that,
have to study for my finals lu..
stress stress stress

24 hours a day is seriously not enough..
=S

now rushing to finish up my assignment..
1200 words to go..
=P
I ffk the rest to the mooncake celebration thingy at OiYin's church..
=D
cannot ler..have to get my assignment done as much as possible
sorry ppl..

Tomorrow..to Sydney again..
for the Malaysia Fest
then Monday..
Canberra for Floriade..

some random pictures from Sydney..
miss home so much now..
fatty bro called just now..
they are having lotsa fun at Uncle Rico's place..
celebrating cousin-Ben birthday..

cousin Xin Xin back in Manchester I guess..
new semester..
all the best ya dear..
=)

back to assignment..
-___________-

No comments:

Post a Comment