Saturday, January 9, 2010

:+:cHapter 147:+:

Having flu is always a nightmare for me..
Can't breath during sleep
and last night..got few times I thought my life just gonna end like that
0.o

Therefore, I walked around the house..
not helping
read story book
not helping either
read magazines
nah..same thing..I was still awake at 5am..
Woke up by mommy..
still with my specs on
lying with my face in the pillow..
(lucky me..did not suffocate..>.<)
went back to sleep for sure because it was only 7am..
(maybe I only slept for few minutes, that's why)
=.=
and woke up at noon..
=P

went to Pappa Rich with mommy and bro for bfast + lunch + tea
=D
then went to the airport to meet up with Yeong Lee..
collected something from her..
thanks for her help..

2moro to OU..
for a haircut..
finally I'm going..
been really lazy lately..
just want to laze around at home
watch TV n eat..
=D

even now,
I am lazy to upload pics..
wth..
What's wrong with me lately..
maybe is the weather..
hehehe..

till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment