Saturday, May 8, 2010

:+:cHapter 167:+: Decision





Finally, get the lazy me to update this dead blog..

Already one month in Aussieland
and made the decision to going back home for good..
=)
Im'ma Happy Girl right now..
dilemma for months..
to stay here or not to..
like a friend told me last night..she said everyone has a inner weighing scale..
we will use this to weigh the importance of family, career, finance, and so on..

Totally agree with her..
and I know my family always come in first place..
so I would rather go home than staying here and feeling nostalgic from time to time..
Do not want the moment to replay again..

So will reach homeland on Sunday morning..
at last meeting up with the big man in the family..
=D
missing him so much..
hope he is enjoying the business trip with his friends now..
exactly one more week left for us to go around in Melbourne..

Already craving for teh tarik..
**drools**
have to start writing up the 'to-do-list'
first on the list will be: to make appointment with the dentist =.=
think about it will make me feel sick..
at least get that done first, so I can enjoy later with the cousins..
=D

Miss XinXin..
all the best and good luck for your exams..
will see u real soon..

Besides the fun part,
have to look for job as well..
Hope will get one soon..
**pray pray**

Before signing off,
a HDR picture I did last night..

-before-
-after-

No comments:

Post a Comment