Friday, August 7, 2009

:+:cHapter 97:+: another day

being the lazy me..
staying at home today..
supposed to go out to get some stuff..
but just don't have the mood..
supposed to go pick up bro from school..
but mommy went to do so instead..
=P

well, I'm waiting cousin XinXin to come tomorrow..
can't wait to see her again..
=)

the night before I came home, we had dinner right..
here are some of the pictures..
all recipes from Aaron..
-lemon chicken with potato and rosemary-
-erm..this one oh..chicken stuffed with ham and cheese i guess then wrapped with bacon..=)-
-vege dish contain carrot, zucchini, potato, tomato, onion with spices such as paprika and cumin-
daddy mommy n bro picked me up from the airport..
went home to put down my stuff then off to supper..
came home..then a small small surprise from daddy..
he bought me egg tarts!!
=D
thank you daddy..
till then..
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment