Friday, August 14, 2009

:+:cHapter 98:+: ...

Is already 3 in the morning..
but not sleepy..
o.0

only done practice quiz for chapter 1 so far
which we are supposed to do chapter 4 by now..
=S

16 articles due soon..
not even one I've read..
I am really putting myself into trouble..

Well, is really difficult to study at night when u were out whole day..
but I'm enjoying the time spent with fam and cousins..

celebrated cousin Ken's bday, jap buffet, shopping at Midvalley, 1U and pyramid..
late night chatting with cousin sis..
mamak, kopitiam, nasi lemak, teh ais..
even tasted home-cooked curry chicken prepared by daddy..
a super chocolate-y dessert made by bro..
can tick off those things on the to-do-list already lu..
=D

13 days left..
I'm flying off to Aussieland again..
=(

Gosh..
15 minutes to 4am..
怪怪的感觉又回来了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment