Thursday, October 15, 2009

:+:cHapter 119:+: pray pray

tomorrow..
last day of clinical placement..
final assessment..
pray that I will pass ler..
**pray pray**

dunno what feeling i'm having right now..
cannot sit still..
keep walking up and down..
doing this and that..
cannot settle down..

gosh..
calm..have to stay calm..
=S

alright..enough of that..
hehe..
I've been eyeing on this necklace for months already..
should I get it or not..
here or msia..



then this amber ring from Bottega Veneta

planning to wake up early tomorrow to see the sunrise
erm..
if only I can get myself out of the bed at 5am..
=P..
really want to see see
before I go back to Newcastle..
gonna miss this pretty place..
but I'm so want to go back now..
I want to finish it asap..
so no need to worry anymore..
C=
till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment