Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:+:cHapter 123:+: Thank You

Chin Ling..
Thank you for calling me just now..
know that u tried to leave a comment for previous post..
but failed..
hehehe
but thanks dear..

need to have a long chat with u when u come back..
I'm kinda lost again..
but am lucky enough to have u to remind me again and again..

well
all the best for ur IPP ya..
don't stress..
remember what u've told me last time when I was back in Sydney and Port for my placement..
u asked me to calm down..
stay focus..
and u should be fine..
JIA YOU la..
hope to see u soon..

C=

1 comment:

  1. hi gal.. thanks for your post..you are very welcome... this is what frens are for right?
    I am doin well now.. dun worry ler...
    Just have 2 more weeks left... haha.. mayb next week come bac and see you guys... hehe...

    ReplyDelete