Friday, April 3, 2009

chapter 32

harlo..
this blog is super duper dull..
with no pic and nothing interesting to share..
well..
will upload my 22nd burfday pic soon..
wait till I collect all of them 1st ya..
=)

22 this year..
erm...how I feel?
nothing oh..
like that only lo
hehe
I would like to thank everyone for their wishes..
thank you..C=

but time flies..
and I'm missing home so badly lately..
me myself also dunno why..

into this song lately..



quite emo though..
but I like it..
sorry for the not so clear video clip..
but I only able to find this..

currently..
fall back into that situation again..
struggling to pull myself up..
but I decided finally
which is..just let it be..
let the nature take its course..
I don't want to bother myself with that anymore..
I don't want to force myself to let it go..

till then..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment