Monday, April 6, 2009

chapter 35 (my 22nd bday)

hello peeps..
internet connection at home really giving us hard time..
plan to talk to the landlord..
hopefully he will change the plan asap since he has promised he will do so few weeks back..

So, I'm in the uni computer place..looking for Sport Nutrition assignment which gonna due on the 20th this month (1st day of my community placement as well)..
hopefully can get it done soon..
need to prepare for community placement..

my 22nd bday just passed last week..
thank you everyone for the wishes as well as those who celebrated with me..
thank you..谢谢!
C=

on 31st of March..
Mei Sin, Ru, Sze and Syen came over..
Meisin baked me a chocolate banana cake..
=)

-Mei Sin-
-Syen, Ru, Sze, Mei Sin, Oi Yin-
-Wyane n Aaron-
-with Hui Rong-
-with Mei Sin-

Still have some pic..
on the day itself..
we went to Kitami for afternoon tea/dinner..
hehe..
cuz we went there at about 330pm..

that place is just temporary since they are planning to move to the city council..
so the ambience just so-so..
but I don't really mind..cuz will always feel great with friends no matter where we go..rite?
=)
was raining all day long that day..
=S
-part of the foods-
those were the 1st two dishes came out..
guess everyone was busy makan-ing that time..
so not much pic taken..
=P

after that, went home sleep..
then off to BR for ice-cream..
oi yin had cell group so she din join us..
then went home..
oi yin bought another cake for me..
=)
just pose pose with the cake..
=D
that's about it..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment