Saturday, April 11, 2009

chapter 37

having Easter break now..
but still have to continue doing my assignment..
cuz might going to places on the coming week..
so have to work hard on my assignment 1st before having fun rite?
=)

had lunch at Bara just now..
a mini celebration with my gfs for Good Friday instead of staying at home or go to the beach..
=D
apparently, many people went to the beach today..
great weather whole day..
but rather cold now..

just came back from movie..
watched 'Race to Witch Mountain'
Dwayne Johnson..C=
AnnaSophia Robb is so pretty so gorgeous..
and hor..all the cartoon cartoon preview are so so so cute and colourful..
especially 'Up'..
will be released in Msia during August..so I might able to catch that movie back home if I'm going back..=)

sleepy..
time to sleep lu..
nite nite people..
will upload today's pic later..
have a great Easter break..
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment