Sunday, March 21, 2010

:+:cHapter 161:+: college week

No
I'm not going back to college..
but this week walked around colleges with bro

Besides that
also get to spend some quality time with mommy..
went shopping with her..
=D

Unfortunately
these few shopping trips..
in my hands were only those plastic/paper bags that loaded with
either makanan
or electronic stuff
or magazines/books
NO clothes
NO shoes
=.=

Being the lazy me..
just wanna stay at home and do nothing..
=P

Feel like going outdoor to snap some photos
maybe next week or later
after I get the tripod from bro (a pressie from him..'ng goi sai'..=D)
Penang would be a good spot..
waiting for reply from my bestie..

pictures from Sentosa
using this laptop without the Photoshop software
so...yea..
normal pics..
have a great Sunday!!





more coming up..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment