Thursday, March 25, 2010

:+:cHapter 163:+: OLD

'klik-klak!'
This is the sound I hear when I stand up after sitting on the floor with the laptop for too long without supporting my back..
=.=

These 'klik klik klak klak' sounds are either from my back or knee..
omgosh!!
I'm very old already laR!!
o.0
I still can hear it now when I move..
+.+lll

It is resulting from not being active
and never do exercise for months..
or years?!!

And eating all the unhealthy foods..
no dairy products
no essential vitamins and minerals..
=P
konon-nyer ku seorang dietitian..
but cannot blame me also ah..
after living in such lifestyle for years..
cannot change in one or two days rite?
I just don't have that determination right now..
=.=

Tomorrow might go KL to meet up with daddy for dinner
with this client from UK..
not sure about it yet..
but don't feel like going to the dinner
I rather become a chauffeur..hehehe
so I can walk around KL
and get some pictures of KL night view
see how it goes tomorrow
=)

one pic to share before I go offline

1 comment: