Friday, March 26, 2010

:+:cHapter 164:+: movie

Went to watch 'How to Train Your Dragon' with mommy and brother just now at Pyramid..
was supposed to watch it yesterday after Brother did his course registration at KDU..
but the lazy me was too tired to stay any longer in 1U after a fabulous Jap meal at Sushi Zanmai..
so we decided to go home..

So,
we forced mommy to go with us just now..
I think I'm 100% clone from my mom..
she also doesn't like to go out much..
=P

We watched 3D de..
not that bad..
the black dragon, Toothless is so cute ler..
feel like cubit him only
mommy said he looks like Stitch
hehehe

well..those who wear glasses..
please wear contact lenses when u go watch 3D..
I was so lazy to wear them..
so the consequences of wearing my glasses with the 3D glasses was pain on my nose and ears..
=.=
It was alright last time..
maybe is the type of 3D glasses..
or my face fat jor..
either one la...
=P
I will never be so lazy next time..

Some decoration stuff I saw in Sentosa
this one I like the most
only the colour and pattern
=)
will not plan to get them even I have the cash..
freaking 1k+++SG dollars..



ciao 1st..
C=

2 comments:

  1. $1000+?! :O They're really really nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is another set of bowls n plates..
    cost about 40k...=.=
    quite nice and unique..but too expensive..

    ReplyDelete