Saturday, May 2, 2009

:+:cHapter 51:+: @ uni

hello..
with BabiBabe at uni library..
she is doing her marketing presentation slides..
I'm supposed to start on my sports nutrition assignment..
but haven't write a single word yet..
hehe..

been clicking here and there to listen to some latest chinese songs
not really in the mood to do the assignment yet right now..
but will definitely start looking for information in about erm...15 minutes or so..
haha..
hopefully eh..
however have few resources already..
not that bad after all wat..
=D

quite liking this song...
the music..
so cheerful..and tend to make my mood better..
C=



My Place (Feat. Jaheim) - Nelly

hope u all enjoy it as well..
(have to click on the box thingy to listen to full version now =S..
n I just realized -_____-lll)
have a happy Saturday!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment