Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:+:cHapter 58:+: 害怕

Is already 2 in the morning..
but I just couldn't sleep..

I keep flipping through the individual assessment forms for placement..
gonna meet up with supervisor tomorrow individually to assess those forms..
although there will be another round of doing so..
but I'm still worried..
keep guessing what questions she is going to ask tomorrow..
what example I'm going to give her..

I've been really quiet throughout the project meeting..
only once..when I was spokesperson for the group..
I talked about what we have done and summarized the meeting..
other than that,
I just sit there..dunno when to fit in..
=S
communication skills that part might be a prob then..
**trembling**
I wasn't like this for clinical placement..
=(

hopefully everything will turn out to be alright tomorrow..
**pray pray**

No comments:

Post a Comment