Friday, May 15, 2009

:+:cHapter 60:+: 休息天

YAY!!
Friday lu..
can rest n relax jor...
=D

ei..not really..
I have 2 assignments which gonna due soon..
=P
will think about them later ba..
hehe..

watched 'Angels and Demons' with OiYin and Aaron just now..
erm..although dun really understand..
but quite nice de..
=)
the individual assessment went well..
and became spokesperson on Wed also..
lucky me..
thanks ya fren.. who help to pray pray..=D
so supervisor can evaluate and assess my performance thru the meeting..
hehe..
however, still have to work on the communication part..
cannot keep quiet during meeting already..

but my supervisor is going for her holiday next week onwards..
which mean another dietitian will take over..
I still prefer the previous one..
maybe haven't talk to the new one before..so kinda scared of her..
hopefully she is nice..

din get digestive biscuit just now..
have to go get them tomorrow..
=S
never mind..morning walk..
increase physical activity abit..
always sit in the office..
hardly move also..
besides circling those 1,2,3 on audit tool..
=P

read my fren's blog just now..
then watch this video..
love it..
I wish I could play piano like him..
but...cannot la..=S
bro said listen with subwoofer nicer wor..
but I dun have lar lee ah hong..u faster come Aus la...
then we can get things for our place next time..hope so..

enjoy the video..
C=






No comments:

Post a Comment