Tuesday, May 5, 2009

:+:cHapter 54:+: 累

Weather make ppl feel so sleepy..
nearly got up late this morning..
I thought it was still early
when I look at the time..
it was already 709am..
=P

It happened once last week..
I woke up at 730..
rush like mad ppl..
**piggy betul**

Got some feedback for our audit tool today..
erm..they want it in a numeric form..
I guess the one we created too wordy already..
but feel glad, cuz at least we know what they are looking for..
=D

looking forward for Thursday..
because it Thai Food day..
so get to have Thai for lunch
which is good..
=)

I've been watching 'Made of Honor' for like 5 times already..
not in a row..
but twice last yr, twice during clinical placement back in Feb, and once just now..
dunno why..
just like watching it..
=)

what for dinner last night?
we had steak, potato and salad..
aaron came over for dinner also..
he had some leftovers from his tryout that day..
some pic took on the day he tried on those recipes..
1st - Broccoli soup 0_0lll B-R-O-C-C-O-L-I leh..
with goat's cheese and walnut..
=S
**geli**
susah betul jadi kawan awak..
2nd dish - some stuffed chix rolled with bacon
what we had for tonight?
tom yum soup and spinach..=D
**yummy**

I guess I will stop here..
want to have a good rest now..
hehe..
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment