Monday, May 18, 2009

:+:cHapter 63:+: LazY DaY

Is already 108 in the morning..
should go to bed cuz tomorrow got placement..
but still here blogging..
whY?
because I've been lazing around my room for one whole day..

woke up at 9 something..
Oi Yin had already off to church..
did some washing..
had my breakfast..
next thing I know was I fell asleep after reading few pages of the book n sms with bro..
0.o

woke up again at about 3..
Oi Yin came home already..
so chat with her for awhile..
continue with this blog I found this morning
quite interesting..
a comic blog..**click click**
then sleep again till 5 something I guess..

walau..being very lazy and sleepy head for one whole day ah..
waste of time..
=S
because I have assignments..
but I'm not in the assignment-ing mood yet..

tomorrow another cooking session..
this time I'm doing the discussion part..
topic for tomorrow session is 'Benefits of Physical Activity'..
me myself also seldom exercise..
level of physical activity super low recently..(unless hours of sleeping n sitting in front of the laptop n constantly typing n circling the paper included..=P)
teaching ppl how to increase their level of physical activity into most days..
=D
nice..

okie la..
I think can sleep de..
but still have some reading to do..
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment