Sunday, February 1, 2009

chapter 15

I'm so well-prepared.. hell NO!!
not at all..
I'm still blur with where to start my reading..
I'm still blur with what to buy back to NC..
I'm still blur with what to bring to placement..
I'm in a MCC aka 'mong cha cha' situation..
I'm so dead now..
wth..=S

I have few calls to make..
but I keep forgetting..
I even forget my password and client number for netbank log in..**knock my head**
I have so many things to do..but I only have less than a week to do so..
=(
sad-nyer..
I'm so worried I might miss out some important thing..
haih..have to make a list later at night..

well..keep those aside 1st..
=)
before going back to Bidor for CNY..
met up with gfs from high school..

-with Ili, currently in her final year of QS-

-with Ili, Aggie (doing telecommunication engineering), KerChin (future lawyer)-

-with KerChin and Amanda (Ag's sis)-

I think that's all for now..
got to go now to prepare for dinner later..
today is 初七, so going to 'lou sang'..

=)


不知道何时,我又堕入那个困境了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment