Friday, February 13, 2009

chapter 23

Finally..
Two days workshop ended..
=D
can start packing for my first clinical placement already..

quite frustrated with all the pack and unpack..
was doing this not long ago back home..
now I have to do the same thing again..
%&*#@!
later gonna do the same thing again when we move to our new room..
o.0

However, am looking forward for my placement..
2moro must remember to call the staff accommodation..to check on something..
**remember remember remember**
I'm learning to write things down in the planner
and will make it as my first-thing-to-read everyday..

well about today workshop..
I'm actually looking forward for my community placement..
quite interesting working with recipes, educate people on different discussion topics such as food safety, malnutrition, AGHE, etc..
3 of us in a group, and we are going to this place at Shortland..we will take turn to become facilitator for this program known as Cooking For 1 or 2..

but for now, I have to read up notes for clinical..
not easy though..
got senior failed clinical placement, and some nearly failed to complete the competencies form..
=S

currently these songs are in my music player which I will play them again and again..

KenT - 一个人写歌

Yi Ge Ren Xie Ge 一个人写歌 (FULL CD Version) - KenT

KenT - 优魂娜娜


You Hun Na Na 优魂娜娜 (FULL CD Version) - KenT

梁静茹 & 曹格 - PK (check out their MV..C;)


PK (FULL CD Version) - Fish (Leong) Liang Jing Ru

okie la..
back to packing lu
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment