Monday, February 9, 2009

chapter 20

Once again, am back here in Newcastle..
=(

missing everyone back home already..
=(

don't feel like doing anything..just want to sleep and listen to songs..

[edit]

just came back from Jesmond to get some groceries..

I had a bad nap just now..woke up feeling rather sick..

attacking by headache and flu now..

=S

miss home ah..
called mommy just now..really feel like crying when talking to her..
my mind only about them now..
I cannot concentrate on the reading for my clinical placement..
pray that I will feel better later..
another 5 months to go till I go home again..
so tahan tahan dulu..

ok..enough of sad sad talk..
I dont really remember what I did during the last week at home..

I got sick..
went to Spore for a short while with fam..
Cousin Ken and Ah Bi stayed at our place for few days..
Ken had interview and finally he got a job now..and salary not bad for a fresh grad..
Brought Bro and Ah Bi to Taylor's..they planning to take Business foundation or ADP..
Met up with Cousin Alice and her bf..they all went dinner with the rest while I had dinner with Ili and Aggie to celebrate Ili's bday..
Went to cousin VinSen's place for BBQ on Saturday..

Just now on the phone with mommy..she said I left many things back home..
walau..blur only..
but luckily not important de..and she can send them to me later..
=)

lazy to upload pic eh..
will do so later..
now going to take another nap..
very tired..

till then..
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment