Tuesday, February 10, 2009

chapter 21

Is raining here!!
yay!!
not so hot afterall..

Missing home badly..
feeling a little bit hungry right now..
but dun feel like eating anything from here..
if back home, will definitely ask bro accompany me to have supper..
miss u la boy..=(

Have to prepare for tomorrow workshop 'Cooking for 1 or 2'..

but before I ciao, some pic took during dinner with Ili and Aggie



-Aggie and Ili-
-my makanan..=D-
-Aggie's Fajitas-
-Ili's spaghetti-
-us-

bye bye for now..
C=

[edit]

Is 2.07am here..
and I'm awake..
I tried to close my eyes, keep my mind away from thinking..
but not working at all..

so I am wondering..
last night I was able to sleep at 9 and woke up only 12 today..
it was because the medicine I took before I went to bed..
the panadol and also the flu pill..
=S

how now?
I have workshop tomorrow at 9am..
and I'm suppose to wake up at 7am to get myself ready and off to uni to print some presentation powerpoint slides that uploaded on blackboard..

missing u all so badly..
only if I'm home right now..
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment