Tuesday, February 3, 2009

chapter 17

sneezing, coughing, aching..
experiencing all at the same time..
=S
feeling super duper sick now..
don't la like this..
going back to Newie soon d..
let me enjoy enjoy before I go back ma..
=(
so unlucky..

sick until like this all because of yesterday..
went to Popo's house to 拜天公.. (bai tian gong)
who knows rain heavily..
and no place to park the car so I parked in front of some auntie's house..(she is a nice neighbour)
i thought she goes somewhere else to celebrate, instead she actually went to pick up her son from school..
so I had to move the car..
eventually I became 落汤鸡..all wet..bro said as if I just came out from shower..
imagine how heavy the rain can be..
**shake head**

so woke up this morning and feeling rather sick..
here pain there pain..
nose dunno gone where jor and throat also not good..
=(
so sien..

some pic took at late grandparents' house..

-cousin SuetSuet and niece ManMan--niece YanYan-

Then my family went to Genting to stay a night..
on the second day we went to watch 'Happy Shaolin'

-some north Indian cuisine for dinner-
-with daddy and bro-
-Happy Shaolin-

will continue later..
have to go get some rest..
nite nite!!
C=

No comments:

Post a Comment