Saturday, February 14, 2009

chapter 24

rain rain rain..
whole day rain rain rain..
u say la..
sien or not..
**sigh**

Going to my placement site tomorrow in the morning..
taking train there..
hopefully will get there as soon as possible
and settle down quickly..

although I'm looking forward to the placement..
on the other hand, I'm not..
I dunno is there internet connection in the nursing quarters..
I dunno is my facilitator a strict one or a lenient one..
I dunno who m I gonna work with..
I dunno whether I can do it or not..
I just dunno a single thing now..
I only know I'm gonna be at this place called Penrith for 5 weeks..
a place where only less than an hour drive from Sydney..
a place near to Blue Mountain, a tourist attraction..

I'm hoping everything is gonna be okay..
**pray pray**

Enough of placement-talking..
now back to the pictures we took during CNY..
nothing special..just some pictures from the 9th day of CNY..'bai tin gong'

-on our way to popo's house, was raining that day-

-ah boy oh ah boy..hehe-

-always 'ganjiong' (key up) to drive in Cheras..-_-"-

-some pray pray stuff-

- bro and daddy eating 'siu yuk'..yum yum.=D-

-firecrackers-

want to take nap..=)

oh ya..before I go..

Happy Valentine's Day!!
If celebrating, hope u have a special and unforgettable celebration with your love one..
If not celebrating, never mind la..your Mr. Right and Miss Right will soon come..

cheers!

我终于可以彻彻底底的放下了
=D
am happy girl again..

No comments:

Post a Comment