Monday, February 2, 2009

chapter 16

6 more days to spend in Malaysia..
is time for me to pack and go back to Aussieland..
but I don't feel like going back so early..
=(
I want to stay here longer..
but it is not gonna happen though..
must remember to call bank tomorrow and also ask about the house in NC..
hopefully can get the room as well as get my client number if not I also dunno how to make payment later..
sien..

On the 1st day of CNY, there was a partial solar eclipse..
we were not supposed to go out and look at it directly..
but in Bidor, in front of grandparents' house, the cloud covered the thing..so managed to snap a few pictures..
=)
very colourful and blue blue sky..
read this blog and written that ancient Chinese treat this as a bad thing..
but now..we treat it as an amazing phenomenon from the sky..

will continue later..
time to sleep d..
C=


I dunno why..
I don't understand why everything that I should let go seems to be coming back again..
maybe I'm just too stubborn..
as I've told myself that I can get out from there..
and I know I can do it..
I let go once..or I thought so..but actually NOT..
=(
however, I just have to let it go..

No comments:

Post a Comment