Tuesday, February 24, 2009

chapter 26

hello peeps!

my life now is all about placement..
'working' from 8am to 430 or 445pm, Monday to Friday..
walk alot..especially up and down the stairs; in and out the rooms..

do lots of reading, medical notes reading..
more n more medical abbreviation and terminology pop-out from nowhere..
=S

what I've encountered from these few days --> is not an easy task to talk to older people..
I practically have to shout whenever I talk to them..
cannot blame them also..they are not in a good condition..and feeling rather sick..
therefore have to speak louder so they could hear me and not make them frustrated..
=D

went back to NC last weekend..
is really great to spend some precious time with friends again after the long long holiday..
moved some of my stuff to the new place..
a big thanks to MeiSin and Cecelia for helping me..
and out of my expectation, friends from biotech, Michelle and Sim are staying at the same house..
they were signing contract with the landlord when I moved my thingy back to the house..
=D
at least staying with someone we know..which is a good thing..

gonna observe a paediatric group tomorrow..hopefully it is interesting..
and will shadow diet tech on Thursday..
more interviewing, taking diet history, and reading medical notes this week..

back to reading
then is time to sleep..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment